Sometimes in our life, we encounter toxic people, places or situations. It can really have an impact on our wellbeing and leave us feeling drained and down.
There are lots of things you can do to shake off that negative energy and feel calm and clear again.
Try one of these ideas and see how you feel afterwards:
- Go for a swim, water is a great cleanser.
- Go for a walk or run out in nature, get some fresh air in your lungs and wind on your face.
- Sit outside in the sunshine (or the rain) and let the healing power of nature restore you.
- Exercise, going to the gym, playing sport or any focused activity can be beneficial.
- Have a shower, wash your hair and visualise all that negativity just washing away down the drain.
- Imagine or visualise a beautiful ‘positive energy’ waterfall washing down and cleansing you.
- Inhale or wear your favourite essential oil.
- Earth or ground yourself by walking in bare feet on the grass or sand. You could even lie down on the grass and just relax.
Please get in touch and let me know if any of these tips helped you out!